Re: need help, please

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2005
      Well thats not exactly true... In some Kingdoms most notably the
      Middle and Northshield, to be an authorized fighter you have to be a
      paid member... You can go to local practices until you authorize but
      cannot fight at events...

      Cristal of Windhaven
      Kingdom of Northshield

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Gedney" <gedney1@i...>
      wrote:
      > >You can be a member without having an SCA name. We welcome all!
      >
      > Aye Welcome!!
      >
      > Heck, you can attend events and do anything in the SCA except hold
      an office without becoming a paid member.