Boar's Head - Heavy Fighters Hunt News

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 13, 2000
      Good Gentles,<br>Just a brief fighters overview
      for those interested. 1st of all we of Jararvellir
      have a new Baron and Baroness! Vivat!<br>While trying
      to corner the Boar, I was kicked in the knee, and
      thus was unable to fight in the many competitions. I
      did however manage to authorize in spear and
      polearm.<br>I would like to point out some of the brillant
      performances of our Jara fighters! A fellow "newbee" M'Lord
      Robert (The Bruised) aquited himself most well and
      honorably on the field of combat. Both Squire Oswin and
      Squire Tormuth turned in excellent performances and many
      of the other Jara fighters also performed to high
      standards!<br>Lord William turned in an outstanding performance in
      the 1st tournament of the day, slaying many excellent
      opponets until finally being bested by one of the Kingdoms
      greatest Knights in the clossing rounds!<br>To all I say
      Vivat!!!<br>Carpe Carp,<br>Colart li Viseux
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003