Re: [SCA Newcomers] Sailing information? (Now New and OT)

  • Kelsey Pennington
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      I almost cried the first time I saw this shirt. It is so cute and fitting of us geeky couples:

      roses are #FF0000
      violets are #0000FF
      all my base
      are belong to you

      http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/724f/

      Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...> wrote:
      On Tuesday 05 April 2005 11:04, Benny Rawlings wrote:
      > 37% your base are belong to IRS!

      +1 -- funny

      (For those who have no idea what we're talking about, it's an inside Geek joke.
      Check out http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/ or Google on the quoted
      phrase "all your base are belong to us".)

      Welcome to the list. You are a sick puppy. And coming from me, that's quite
      a compliment. ;-)

      P.S. -- I'm awaiting with interest the answers to your *real* question, because
      that topic is of interest to me as well. I'll look at our personal SCA library
      here and see if I can recommend some titles and ISBNs.

      Justin
      "All your shire are belong to us!"

      keys fesswise reversed sable.

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        On Tuesday 05 April 2005 20:50, Kelsey Pennington wrote:
        > I almost cried the first time I saw this shirt. It is so cute and
        > fitting of us geeky couples:
        >
        > roses are #FF0000
        > violets are #0000FF
        > all my base
        > are belong to you

        Oh, wow! I've never seen that one before, but that's priceless! Where
        can I get one?

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
          http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/724f/ - Babydoll tee

          http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/724a/ - Non Babydoll tee