Re: [SCA Newcomers] Sailing information?

  • W Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
      There is an SCA Nautical list that you may be interested in, named aptly enough SCA-Nautical on yahoo groups.

      Benny Rawlings <erin_24601@...> wrote:
      I am looking for some research sourses for information
      on late period sailing/maritime life and the crafts
      related to it (rope making, sailor garb, etc). So far
      I have not been able to navigate through the junk
      online, so if anyone has a site or book to recommend
      to me it'd be greatly appreciated.

      Benny Shaffer

      37% your base are belong to IRS!

      ~Wendy

      "Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars."
      Serbian Proverb