Re: [SCA Newcomers] keeping cool during the summer was A&S questions was: Local Arts & Sciences Officer

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      From: Scarlett
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] keeping cool during the summer was A&S questions was: Local Arts & Sciences Officer

      LOL I came here from Philadelphia. I know snow. It's better here. At least I can go inside and be cool.
      I came to PA from Southeastern Michigan. I've been here six years now, and I'm still waiting for a REAL winter. I miss the snow. I lived in Atenveldt for a short time, many many moons ago, and I couldn't breathe in the hot, dry air. (Though I didn't know about the SCA at the time.) I like the humidity!

      Laurensa