Re: Newby...

  • RickToad
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 10, 2000
      The best person to contact first would be the
      Chatelane or Hospitaller in your area. In your case I
      couldn't find either for the Canton of Veraquilon. I did
      find the seneschal though. Their name is Asha Delgejin
      and you can reach them at
      janet.asha@....<br><br>Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003