Hi and Welcome!!!

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 11, 2000
      Sorry to be out of it for a while, got to get
      that brain out of Christmas lay-a-way!<br>Nice to see
      several new people. This place is a great resource with
      lots a excellent links. Feel free to ask questions,
      share interests, all the good stuff. Me, I am into
      cooking, sewing (on a simple level only!) and service. I
      also ride herd on our nine-year old who is rapidly
      coming into her own in the SCA. I have MS and so have to
      budget my energies. My husband just re-authorized this
      past weekend after a couple years hiatus. My only real
      skill in the world is using a lucet. That is a pronged
      piece of wood that takes thin sting and makes it into a
      strong cord. It is great, authentic busy work, not to
      mention addictive.<br>But I am trying to learn to play
      the recorder. Wouldn't you know the kid's music
      classes are doing the same thing so she is leaving me in
      the dust! Still, I perservere!<br>Speak out about
      your interests and experiences. I can be so nosy
      ;)<br><br>Lady Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003