Re: [SCA Newcomers] household name

  • alexandra
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
      I thank you for your assistance, alas I must ask for it one more time. I tried the address link down below, but it did not go through. Is there another that I may try? Once, again I thank you in advance. ~Nadja

      Alison Choyce <choyce@...> wrote:OK, This is who to contact:

      Moonbeam Pursuivant (Barony of Twin Moons)
      Nicolette d'Avanches ladynic@...

      She is the herald for your barony.

      Good luck,
      Alison