Re: BRAND NEW MEMBER

  • rucknfool
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 11, 2000
      Yes, welcome. I'm also fairly new with the SCA. I
      have known about my local group for some time and
      visited them on occasion but have not had the time to
      dedicate. But now I'm going to make the time (I
      hope.)<br><br>What are your interests? Mine are blacksmithing,
      dance, brewing and heavy
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003