BRAND NEW MEMBER

  • krystalekeepeslady
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 9, 2000
      hi. im new here and dont know a soul
      around....anyone interested in showing me around?<br>my name and
      my designation are similiar - "lady krystalia" and
      "krystalekeepeslady"....i have a dragon and i live in a very nice secluded
      area. i just have a teensy problem with making friends
      'cuz im a tad bit shy about face to face contact, so i
      really need a few friends. im interested in a lot of
      different things, so i can talk about just anything -
      except sports and politics. those two make my head hurt.
      please contact me if your interested.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003