Re: [SCA Newcomers] Coronation...

  • christelle
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2005
      I'll be going to the same in Trimaris memorial weekend
      Christelle
      Castlemere
      Trimaris

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 30, 2005
        Justin and I are planning to attend.

        Milica

        On Tuesday 29 March 2005 21:33, Janet wrote:
        > I was just thinking about the fact that I'm planning
        > to attend the Middle Kingdom Coronation in a few
        > weeks...and it came to me...are any of you all
        > planning to attend?
        > ~Janet
        > Falcon's Quarry
        > North Oaken
        > Middle Kingdom

        THL Milica of Varna
        Seneschal, Marche of Alderford

      • CleKHD@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 30, 2005
          My family and I are planning on attending the coronation. For the kids, it
          will be their first event.

          Duncan

          Marche of Thistle
          Barony of Brendoken
          Middle Kingdom

        • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 30, 2005
            On Wednesday 30 March 2005 13:09, Janet wrote:
            > > ~Janet
            > > Falcon's Quarry

            Oh, Falcon's Quarry! Cool folks. Please, by all means, look us up and
            introduce yourself at Coronation. We've known Adriana, Brother William,
            and a few others from FQ for years.

            I apologize for overlooking your original post somehow. My good lady wife,
            Milica, responded for both of us, though. :-)

            keys fesswise reversed sable.

          • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 30, 2005
              On Wednesday 30 March 2005 18:07, CleKHD@... wrote:
              > My family and I are planning on attending the coronation.  For the kids, it
              > will be their first event.

              Very cool! I'll bet we met at the Thistle fighter practice a few weeks ago.
              I was the visiting Marshal, and Milica is the Seneschal of Alderford. :-)

              So.....let's broaden out what I said in my previous note on this topic.
              If *anyone* from the SCAnewcomers list is at Coronation, please do look up
              Milica and me, and introduce yourselves. We both love meeting new friends
              (hence, ummmm, being active on this list {grin}).

              Milica could be just about anywhere at the event, but I'm pretty easy to
              find. Go to Chirurgeon's Point, and ask for Justin. If I'm not there at the
              moment, they'll know where to find me. Find me, and I'll know where to find
              Milica. :-)

              keys fesswise reversed sable.

            • Janet
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 31, 2005
                Iustinos,
                Brother William just became the new Seneschal of
                Falcon's Quarry.
                ~Janet
                Falcon's Quarry
                Middle Kingdom