Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 820

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      On Tuesday 29 March 2005 19:04, Sharon Persley wrote:
      > by the way this is my opinion and in no way is rule or law. If I have
      > stepped on toes please forgive me.
      > Iseabail MacTavish

      And please don't take it personally that I corrected your statements. I
      only wanted to make sure the facts were accurately stated, not to criticize
      what you said.

      Your last comment that it should be a group discussion is very wisely put,
      by the way. Although *technically* it's not the group's decision, the fact
      is that almost all the time the higher authorities follow the group's
      wishes, so it's good that the group discuss things openly and diplomatically
      so that their nominations for office are people who will have the support
      of most or all of the populace.

      You were right on the spirit of the rules, just slightly off on the small
      technical points. :-)

      keys fesswise reversed sable.