Re: [SCA Newcomers] Period containers

  • Scarlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tami
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 11:02 PM
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Period containers

      Could you give some ideas for period containers? We are planning to attend
      several events in the next few months and it says drinks must be in period
      containers. Would these be in the same line as people use at ren faires?
      Right now I have a hard time justifying $50 for a wooden cup.

      Tami Gray

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor