Well met, Ladies and Lords!

  • megrimulf
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2000
      Just joined the club and wanted to say hello!
      Although I've been playing with the SCA for about two and
      a half years, it has only been in recent months
      that I have begun to play in earnest, so in many ways
      I still feel like a newbie. Which is odd, since
      I've found myself thrust into the position of playing
      "mentor" to a handful of true newcomers here in the Barony
      of Wiesenfeuer! Anyway, seems like a cool club, and
      I look forward to learning new things here as well
      as sharing from my own meager
      experiences!<br><br>Grimulf
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003