For those asking about tents...

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 8:06 AM
      As luck would have it, and as someone else pointed out, the current
      discussion about tent selection from some who've just joined the list
      happens to be similar questions to a discussion we had back in late
      February. (You just missed it by a couple of weeks.)

      I don't like to re-post the same text on the list, but you might want to
      check the list archives for the week of February 20 through about Feb 24.

      Here's a direct URL to a fairly detailed writeup that I posted on the
      subject:

      Check out that one, and also the messages around it in the archives,
      because there were good suggestions from quite a few people.

      I'm not meaning to criticize anyone for bringing up the topic -- this is
      absolutely an appropriate topic for the list, and the questions are quite
      welcome here. :-) I just wanted those who've just joined us to know that
      there is some additional info already in the archives, in addition to
      whatever new suggestions come out of the current incarnation of this
      thread.

      keys fesswise reversed sable.