Re: Camping advice

  • Richard Douglas Fowler III
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
      I would have to say that the 2 tents is the best bet, specially
      considering that you have 3 kids. Putting the two older ones off on
      there own is a good idea, that is what me and my family did when I was
      younger. Also, if you are at the campsite during the day, you can
      tell the younger one to play in the second tent if you worry of the
      child wandering off. Good brands are the Coleman and Jeep lines for
      the most part. There is a decent brand at the WalMart chain, but I
      don't remember the name right off the top of my head. I remember it's
      like Artic something. Only other suggestion is to ScotchGuard the
      thing quick as possible, since the condensation and rain can and
      probably will leak through an untreated tent.