Re: [SCA Newcomers] help with a name of a place please

  • Korhyl Walker
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5 5:50 PM
      Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...> wrote:On Saturday 05 March 2005 19:30, Korhyl Walker wrote:
      > what about the word Archive.

      I'm not sure I understand your question.

      Archive how far dos it date back. i am trying to set up a web page for my keep. i was thinking about The Keep Archive. i am setting it up for Arts And Sciences and to halp with picking SCA names. even to help with the right look and armor with patterns and how ot info.