Re: [SCA Newcomers] help with a name of a place please

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5 4:59 PM
      On Saturday 05 March 2005 19:30, Korhyl Walker wrote:
      > what about the word Archive.

      I'm not sure I understand your question.

      keys fesswise reversed sable.

    • Korhyl Walker
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 5 5:50 PM
        Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...> wrote:On Saturday 05 March 2005 19:30, Korhyl Walker wrote:
        > what about the word Archive.

        I'm not sure I understand your question.

        Archive how far dos it date back. i am trying to set up a web page for my keep. i was thinking about The Keep Archive. i am setting it up for Arts And Sciences and to halp with picking SCA names. even to help with the right look and armor with patterns and how ot info.