Re: [SCA Newcomers] help with a name of a place please

  • Korhyl Walker
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5, 2005
      Oops sorry about that blank post :) what about the word Archive. thanks for the info :)

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 5, 2005
        On Saturday 05 March 2005 19:30, Korhyl Walker wrote:
        > what about the word Archive.

        I'm not sure I understand your question.

        keys fesswise reversed sable.

      • Korhyl Walker
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 5, 2005
          Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...> wrote:On Saturday 05 March 2005 19:30, Korhyl Walker wrote:
          > what about the word Archive.

          I'm not sure I understand your question.

          Archive how far dos it date back. i am trying to set up a web page for my keep. i was thinking about The Keep Archive. i am setting it up for Arts And Sciences and to halp with picking SCA names. even to help with the right look and armor with patterns and how ot info.