Re: [SCA Newcomers] Help with Handfasting Ceremony at Gulf Wars

  • -=The Seamus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      What sort of help do you need?

      Is this to be a formal ceremony? (meaning legal marriage or just a
      hand fasting)

      Did you Need a minister? (I am one. if it is to be a binding legal marriage)

      The Sca by corpora does not promote religious events but does allow
      them to happen at events as long it is cleared in advance with the
      autocrat (usually) and as no one is forced to attend said hand
      fasting....

      If I can help at all let me know...

      -=The Seamus
      (who is looking forward to meeting a bunch of you at gulf)

      On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:49:20 -0000, plt339 <pthomas3@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all!
      >
      > I have a friend who wants to surprise his sweetie with a handfasting
      > ceremony at Gulf Wars. Who can do the ceremony? Where can I find out
      > more information for my friend?
      >
      > Many Thanks,
      >
      > Anna Muerghein
      > House of Mosaic
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Lord Seamus O Dubhda
      Kingdom Of Ansteorra
      Barony Of Elfsea
      "No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai