New Garb

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hello everyone my name is Cristollina Eden Marie Cortes of Trimaris.

      I am simply putting up a post to say hello to everyone, and to let
      especially new comers that I DO sew garb for others for moderate
      prices. For a complete price list please contact me on my Yahoo
      account. I have no problem in admitting I am "in" the SCA for the
      clothes and I think that its very important to have those few first
      peices of garb that you can be proud to wear...not to mention look
      and feel wonderful in.

      I look forward to perhaps seeing you at one of the up and coming Wars!

      Vivat!

      In service to the Crown(s)and Dream,
      Cristollina