Garb time 2x (LOL)

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hello (again)

      Greetings from Trimaris, my name is Cristollina Eden Marie Cortes. I
      have been with the SCA for a little over 3 years (offically) but have
      been doing Ren Faries and events for quite a while. (GAWD, I feel old
      suddenly) I was blessed with attending my very first event with garb
      that "hooked" me...I have no problem admitting that I am in the SCA
      for the clothes. For me, living the dream is about feeling the part
      of a lady...feeling beautiful and (like the song says) Chivalry,
      courtesy, honor and love...they ARE ideals that I cherish.

      So in this light I would like to offer my services to any on the list
      who are newcomers and in need of garb. I do sew for people for quite
      moderate prices, each depending on what is being requested. Please
      email me off list to inquire about styles, colors and the like. I
      know how important it is for some to look and feel the part, it will
      only do more to enhance your version of The Dream.

      Please don't be shy, even if you only have questions about garb drop
      me a line on email or here on the list. My email address is as
      follows...DainyaJMystic @ aol.com please put the simple words GARB
      question in the subject box, sometimes I get a little delete happy 0
      like our dear moderator * just kidding*

      I hope to see some of you are war.

      In service to the Crown(s) and The Dream,
      Cristollina