Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 803

  • Sharon Persley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Have I got a group for you.. I used to be in that area and you need to look for the shire Greyhope. Most of their group comes from the poter and Lake county..yet they also have the laporte county as well. I used to be their chatelaine as well as their senechal.
      Greyhope (Shire)
      Renee Du Vallier (Suzanne DiRocco)
      127 Dewey St
      Michigan City, IN 46360-5239
      219-873-1018 glamorpunk@...
      http://www.dinwiddiedesigns.com/grey
      This would be the senechal of the shire. PLease get ahold of her. She is in your neighborhood.
      Always in the Sevice of the Dream,
      Isebail McTavish

      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Northwest Indiana SCA Group? (Greyhope?)
      From: "dariuscoinspinner"

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:09:43 -0000
      From: "dariuscoinspinner"
      Subject: Northwest Indiana SCA Group? (Greyhope?)

      Greetings, and well-met, lords and ladies. I am seeking information
      on any local branches of the SCA near Michigan City, Indiana. I
      have been interested in joining for some time, and am now in a
      position to do so. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any
      local branches with which to train. I have several friends who are
      also interested, and we would like to at least find local fighter
      practice in order to qualify for events. Please let me know if
      anyone has contact information that may be useful.

      Good Dn,
      Darius Coinspinner