Re: [SCA Newcomers] Wanna Bee Fool

  • No Answer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
      I have yet to hear of the exploits of Peppin of Namorn?
      I am on the Ansteorra list and I have posted there.

      Sincerely,

      Lost and Confused
    • Shavaylah
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
        You might look at the following links as well

        http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/fool.htm
        http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/bard.htm
        http://septentria.ealdormere.ca/spat/SCA_spat_links.htm

        At 08:40 PM 3/2/2005, you wrote:

        >I am a 'wanna bee fool' in the
        >Kingdom of Ansteorra.
        >I want to be a fool in the SCA.
        >I seek guidance in my quest.
        >What do I need to know ?
        >How might I go about learning
        >the art of fooling ?
        >I have no mentor the in these parts.
        >Not in the Barony of Stargate nor
        >in the Barony of Ravens Fort either.
        >Fools of a feather, please help.
        >
        >Lost and Confused

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Eric Pangburn
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
          I also suggest checking out www.coxcomb.org. If you
          ever go to Pennsic, their classes are a must for
          anyone wanting to be a fool in the SCA. Coxcomb also
          has a yahoo group you can join. Just go to yahoo
          groups and search for coxcomb. Good luck.

          Mavros

          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!