Re: [SCA Newcomers] Wanna Bee Fool

  • Adrienne R. Ferrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
      Dear Lost and Confused,

      Have you heard of Peppin of Namorn? He was
      a great fool in Ansteorra, his acrobatics and
      clowning around are quiet legendary.

      Have you joined the Ansteorra list?
      I'm sure if you posted your query there
      folks could point you in the right direction.

      sincerely,
      Seraphina

      At 08:40 PM 3/2/2005, you wrote:

      >I am a 'wanna bee fool' in the
      >Kingdom of Ansteorra.
      >I want to be a fool in the SCA.
      >I seek guidance in my quest.
      >What do I need to know ?
      >How might I go about learning
      >the art of fooling ?
      >I have no mentor the in these parts.
      >Not in the Barony of Stargate nor
      >in the Barony of Ravens Fort either.
      >Fools of a feather, please help.
      >
      >Lost and Confused

    • No Answer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
        I have yet to hear of the exploits of Peppin of Namorn?
        I am on the Ansteorra list and I have posted there.

        Sincerely,

        Lost and Confused
      • Shavaylah
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
          You might look at the following links as well

          http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/fool.htm
          http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/bard.htm
          http://septentria.ealdormere.ca/spat/SCA_spat_links.htm

          At 08:40 PM 3/2/2005, you wrote:

          >I am a 'wanna bee fool' in the
          >Kingdom of Ansteorra.
          >I want to be a fool in the SCA.
          >I seek guidance in my quest.
          >What do I need to know ?
          >How might I go about learning
          >the art of fooling ?
          >I have no mentor the in these parts.
          >Not in the Barony of Stargate nor
          >in the Barony of Ravens Fort either.
          >Fools of a feather, please help.
          >
          >Lost and Confused

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Eric Pangburn
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
            I also suggest checking out www.coxcomb.org. If you
            ever go to Pennsic, their classes are a must for
            anyone wanting to be a fool in the SCA. Coxcomb also
            has a yahoo group you can join. Just go to yahoo
            groups and search for coxcomb. Good luck.

            Mavros

            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!