Re: [SCA Newcomers] Northwest Indiana SCA Group? (Greyhope?)

  • Marco and Jitka Sainte
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
      dariuscoinspinner wrote:

      > Greetings, and well-met, lords and ladies. I am seeking information
      > on any local branches of the SCA near Michigan City, Indiana. I
      > have been interested in joining for some time, and am now in a
      > position to do so. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any
      > local branches with which to train. I have several friends who are
      > also interested, and we would like to at least find local fighter
      > practice in order to qualify for events. Please let me know if
      > anyone has contact information that may be useful.
      >
      > Good Dn,
      > Darius Coinspinner

      Whoa!! Talk about stumbling onto the right person!!!

      I'm part of that group, and learning to be the chatelaine. The group is
      the Shire of Greyhope. We meet on Thursdays in the VFW hall in Lake
      Station.

      Renee's email address is out of date, and the Shire webpage is, also.
      She's also working from dialup, and doesn't live on the net like I do. :)

      What else do you need to know? I can give you directions from Michigan
      City... if you'd like to contact me offlist, please send it to
      nivisecond@... and I'll do whatever I can to help you out. We're
      also having a get-together this weekend to work on sewing projects. I
      can get you the information for that, as well as the Shire email list, also.

      Fiora

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
        On Wednesday 02 March 2005 10:23, Marco and Jitka Sainte wrote:
        > Renee's email address is out of date, and the Shire webpage is, also.
        > She's also working from dialup, and doesn't live on the net like I do. :)

        Please have her contact me off-list, then. I maintain the MK Seneschallorum
        database, which feeds the corresponding web page as well as the listings in
        The Pale (MK newsletter). I'm doing an update tonight, so if she can get the
        new info to me, it'll be in the April issue of The Pale.

        Database Deputy to the Middle Kingdom Seneschal

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
      • Marco and Jitka Sainte
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
          Iustinos Tekton called Justin wrote:

          > On Wednesday 02 March 2005 10:23, Marco and Jitka Sainte wrote:
          > > Renee's email address is out of date, and the Shire webpage is, also.
          > > She's also working from dialup, and doesn't live on the net like I
          > do. :)
          >
          > Please have her contact me off-list, then. I maintain the MK
          > Seneschallorum
          > database, which feeds the corresponding web page as well as the
          > listings in
          > The Pale (MK newsletter). I'm doing an update tonight, so if she can
          > get the
          > new info to me, it'll be in the April issue of The Pale.
          >
          > Justin
          >
          > --

          > Database Deputy to the Middle Kingdom Seneschal
          >
          > justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
          > PGP Public Key at http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey

          I'm sorry, I should have said that that's not the address I use to email
          her. I use ceararianrhod@....

          But I'll pass that on.

          Fiora