More~Re: ONLINE AUCTION~fundriaser~*

  • lilolondonnowoeoforwic
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
      We fergot ta put me two items in thar!!

      BOOK: #11 Pirate Hunter (true story of Captain Kidd) by Richard Zacks
      used/good conditon, soft cover $6 US
      $7 S&H

      MSCL: #28 MICROWAVE OVEN big enough to nuke a large raccoon!
      seldom used, $45
      local Toronto pick up only!!!

      Cheers!
      £i£

      -- message read:
> [...]
      > The Tinker and the Crab (2:52)
      > Widow with Shawl (A Portrait) (2:59)
      > The Lullaby of Spring (3:24)
      > The Magpie (1:29)
      > Starfish-on-the-toast (2:43)
      > Epistle to Derroll (5:45)
      >
      > $15 US /$7 S&H
      >

      > MUSIC: DONOVAN LP #32 DONOVAN *Recorded Live* The Reedy River/1970/
      > BASH lable, vinyl LP,
      > used/very good conditon, *rare* LP! a must for every collector!
      > Jennifer Juniper;
      > Giggle in a Bubbly Bath;
      > Angel's Thoughts;
      > Come to me Now Joyfully (Little White Flower);
      > To Love Me; A Medley (from Smothers Brothers);
      > Mellow Yellow;
      > The Sun is a Very Magic Fellow;
      > The Reedy River;
      > The Ferryman's Daughter;
      > Atlantis;
      > Lalena;
      > Happiness Runs;
      > A Poem by Yeats;
      > Hey Gyp;
      > To Try for the Sun;
      > Someone's Singing;
      > Rules & Regulations;
      > Mellow Yellow.(52:13)
      > $20 US
      > $10 S&H
      > >
      > MUSIC: Eagles LP #29 Hotel California, Eagles 1976 vinyl LP,
      > used/very good conditon,
      > Tracks:
      > Hotel California
      > New Kid In Town
      > Life In The Fast Lane
      > Wasted Time
      > Wasted Time (Reprise)
      > Victim Of Love
      > Pretty Maids All In A Row
      > Try And Love Again
      > The Last Resort, Rock
      >
      > $8 US
      > $10 S&H
      > >
      > MUSIC: 2 Celtic CD #8/11
      > "Straight Outta Ireland", Various artists &
      > "Come Dance With Me" by Richard Wood
      > both CDs sold together, used/as is $15 US
      > $10 S&H
      >
      > MUSIC: Yule CD #12 A Very Special Christmas 3,
      > Various Artists CD,
      > "I Saw Three Ships" by Sting
      > "Christmastime" by The Smashing Pumpkins
      > "Children Go Where I Send Thee" by Natalie Merchant
      > "Santa Baby" by Rev Run & The Christmas All Stars featuring: Mase,
      > Puff Daddy, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Salt 'n' Pepa, Onyx & Keith Murray
      > "Oi To The World" by No Doubt
      > "Blue Christmas" by Sheryl Crow
      > "Christmas" by Blues Traveler
      > "Oiche Chiun (Silent Night)" by Enya
      > "The Christmas Song" by Hootie & The Blowfish
      > "Ave Maria" by Chris Cornell with Eleven
      > "Christmas In The City" by Mary J. Blige featuring Angie Martinez
      > "Santa Claus Is Back In Town" by Jonny Lang
      > "Christmas Song" by Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
      > "Christmas Is Now Drawing Near At Hand" by Steve Winwood
      > "O Holy Night" by Tracy Chapman
      > "We Three Kings" by Patti Smith
      >
      > New $10 US
      > $7 S&H
      >

      > BOOKS: #10 Celtic Tales of the Strange, by Joanne

      BOOKS: #11 Pirate Hunter (true story of Captain Kidd) by Richard Zacks
      used/good conditon, soft cover $6 US
      $7 S&H

      > BOOKS: #12 A New History of Christianity, by Vivian Green
      > New/mint condition, hard cover $15 USD
      > $12 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #13 You Were Born on a Rotten Day, the unofficial horoscope
      > guide
      > used/very good cond, soft cover $7 USD
      > $7 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #14 "Duncton Wood", The Duncton Cronicles 1,
      > by William Horwood, Fantasy
      > used, good conditon, paperback $5 USD
      > $7 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #16 Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
      > New/mint conditon, hard cover $10 US
      > $14 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #21 Six Wives, the Queens of Henry VIII, as seen on PBS
      > NEW/mint, hard cover, colour plates, 852 pgs $25 US
      > $14 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #22 And Round Me Rings, Bell Tales and Folklore, by Ann
      Spencer
      > New/mint conditon $10 US
      > $9 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #23 Persian Miniature Painting, by Binyo,
      > Wilkinson & Gray, 225 illustrations
      > New/mint condition, soft cover, 225 illustrations $15 US
      > $12 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #24 The portable Renaissance Reader, Viking press
      > Mint conditon, soft cover 768 pages $10 US
      > $12 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #25 On Heroes, Hero-worship and the Heroic in History, by
      > Thomas Carlyle
      > New/mint conditon, soft cover $10 US
      > $7 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #26 The Tao of Pooh, by Benjamin Hoff,
      > World's greatest Taoist-Winnie the Pooh,just a few of his proverbs
      > Used, very good, paperback $8 USD
      > $7 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #3 Peter Rabbit's Natural Foods Cookbook , by Arnold Dobbin,
      > Ill. by Beatrix potter New, mind, hard cover $10 US
      > $9 S&H
      > >
      > BOOKS: #9 How the Irish Saved Civilization, from
      > Fall of Rome to Medieval Period
      > New/mint condition, soft cover $10 US
      > $9 S&H
      > >
      > GARB: #15 Spanish Floral Lace Shawl, Vanilla colour, Modern net-
      lace,
      > NOT Period! made exclusively for EATON's, a collection item! $10 US
      > $7 S&H
      > >
      > GARB: #18, White Belt, 7 jeweled adorments/silver mounts, 36",
      > fits 26-30" leather, new $10 US
      > $9 S&H
      > >
      > GARB: #1: Persian Vest sea green, gold embroidered with deco
      mirrors,
      > vintage, size S-M, $20 US
      > $10 S&H
      > >
      > GARB: #2 Persian/Harem, one size
      > sea-green sleeveless tunic gold & green deco harem pants, $20 US
      > $10 S&H
      >

      > MSCL: #27 ART COLLECTION: Faeries and Nymphs, 2003 Calendar,
      > 12 famous depictions of Victorian fae etc, 12"x12" Victorian
      Faeires,
      > Sealed in wrapper, NEW, ideal for Fae collectors! $8 US
      > $10 S&H

      MSCL: #28 MICROWAVE OVEN big enough to nuke a large raccoon!
      seldom used, $45
      local Toronto pick up only!!!

      > MSCL: #5/6 Holiday Magic - The Art of Entertaining Food & Drink, by
      > LCBO 2 volumes, 2001 & 2002 NEW/mint $9 US
      > $12 S&H
      > >
      > MSCL: Puzzle #7 Bavarian Castle, 1500 pieces
      > condition as is $5 US
      > $7 S&H
      >
      > also:
      > 50/50 Draw for March 11 is growing! tickets $2 each or 3/$5
      >
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      >
      > Payments should be in a US Money Order payable to "LUTES".
      >
      > LUTES is a non-profit corporation dedicated to medieval living
      > history, education & recreation.
      > Hightower enters it's 4th year as a free membership community. All
      > ages are welcome to participate.
      >
      > The purpose of these fundraisers is to offset operating costs of
      the
      > empire and to continue to give free membership to those wishing to
      > partake.
      > Outside of its administrative financial burdens, the LUTES empire
      and
      > the Queendom of Hightower wish to also offset the cost of hosting
      > events, thus passing the savings onto its participants.
      > Events are open to all of its members, allies and the general
      public
      > that have an interest in medieval re-creation, its activites and
      > learning about history as a whole.
      >
      > Her majesty, Queen Anastasia of Hightower and
      > the LUTES board of directors encourage donations of items that
      might
      > be of value to this auction or can be givien as prizes in contests
      > its participants.

      email:
      kingdom_of_hightower@... (kingdom_of_hightower @ yahoo . ca)

      JOIN: