Northumbrian personas

  • geoo@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      I have been researching Northumbria between the seventh and eleventh centuries for the past few week since i have started going to the local populace meetings in the Barony of Namron.

      I have been studying the Northumbrians because I think that their history is VERY interesting, and also because I think I might like to base my persona around this setting.

      I have found quite a bit of history regarding their battles and so forth but not so much on the culture, clothing, names, etc of the time and area.

      Would anyone here know of some references I could look at, preferably on the internet, that would give me more information on the Northumbrians or would I look more broadly at what the Angles types did in day to day life since they were part of the Angles people?

      Thanks
      Jim