Update for question social night in blatha an oir?

  • Sosi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      My dear lord and lady Radulfus:
      Forwarded from the baronial archery marshal and deputy chatelaine the most wonderous Lady Nettie:

      By all means, answer. Answer on the list. The Barony welcomes newcomers - we just have t o know they're there & wanting to attend.

      Social Night is now the 1et Thursday of the month during fight practice at the Boys & Girls Club on 64th & McKinley. It is a potluck or picnic [picnic meaning you bring only what you are going to eat instead of a potluck dish]. Just come. Donations of a couple bucks are encouraged but not absolutely necessary.

      If you want to post that - I'm not on that list - then feel free to. Time is 6 or 7pm, I don't remember what time for sure, but I think it's 7-9pm. Don't hesitate to ask Her Excellency Anne - she is very approachable. She's rather shy herself.

      in humble servitude,
      Amber aka Sosi
      253-590-4688
      2831 Grandview Dr. West
      UP, Wa, 98466

      Do not hesitate to call if you need directions or just want to chat.

      One's own ear-ring to one's dear friend-Russian proverb