Re: [SCA Newcomers] social night in blatha an oir?

  • Sosi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2005
      Oh. btw..... when you state a location could you state a kingdom too? As far as I know this is a www site and so... alot of times people throw out a shire name or something and I'm like where the blazes IS that?

      Respectfully,
      Sosi
      Blatha an Oir,
      An Tir
      One's own ear-ring to one's dear friend-Russian proverb