Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hail and well met!

  • Kathy Greer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2005
      Chryl,

      Welcome to the SCA.

      To try and answer some of your questions................

      Are you planning to become a merchant at the Ren Faires / SCA events? or just stuff to fill the faire out? To buy wholesale, you will need a tax number. Are the goods for you or to sell?

      There are traveling merchants out there that will travel to the Ren Faire / SCA event and set up and sell their line of goods. All you have to do is mark a spot for them to set up in. If you want to contact some merchants, there are list groups for them too on Yahoo e-groups. If you are interested in contacting some merchants, I can help you with that, just let me know.

      Sincerely,

      Alara MacGregor
      ( Kathy Greer )