Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hellos!

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
      I recommend going to the kingdom webpage (in your case www.midrealm.org) and
      going to their Royal Majesty's webpage. Often times they will have a
      wishlist of things they would like made for their reign. It's a really good
      place to start.

      ~Gintaras~
      Midrealm
      Midlands
      Ravenslake

    • HI_it_is_me@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
        Yeah, I went there, except there isn't anything listed except their
        likes and dislikes for food...so only slightly helpful there...it's ok
        though there's still like 2 1/2 months until the coronation so no
        biggie. Thanks though.
        -Janet
      • Megan & Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
          If you need lead time, you can write or email their Highnesses chamberlain, or head retainer for ideas.

          You can find contact information for these gentles at http://houseavalon.case.edu/trh/Default.aspx

          Gwenhyfar Stuart
          Starleaf Gate, Middle.
          Yeah, I went there, except there isn't anything listed except their
          likes and dislikes for food...so only slightly helpful there...it's ok
          though there's still like 2 1/2 months until the coronation so no
          biggie. Thanks though.
          -Janet

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor