Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: brand new

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2005
      In a message dated 2/8/2005 12:14:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<For info on Pennsic, have you tried:

      http://www.pennsic.net/, http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/New-
      2-Pennsic-msg.html, >>

      For official info on Pennsic, including the rules, fee structure, schedules,
      etc, you need to use the main Pennsic website at _www.pennsicwar.org_
      (http://www.pennsicwar.org)

      The other sites listed, while valuable, are a message board devoted to
      Pennsic, but totally unofficial, and a collection of postings from various sources
      regarding Pennsic, again entirely unofficial. While both are valuable, they
      can also be sources of significant misinformation.

      Lancaster, PA

    • amazonalys
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2005
        I've never been to Pennsic myself, so I posted sites I found
        generally informative about things like packing lists, food, etc...
        I'm sure the actual Pennsic official site would be something you need
        to check out.