Re: Hellos!

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      As for your question. Giving gifts at Coronation varies between
      Kingdoms. For some it is a celebration of the end of a reign for
      other it is the celebration for the new Crowns. As around your
      Kingdom

      As far as a good gift, gift cards that can be used for buying gas are
      becoming REALLY popular gifts for Crowns. Consider all the traveling
      They do, usuallu loaded to the gills.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, HI_it_is_me@y... wrote:

      > Wow, I've already made two posts and I haven't even introduced
      myself
      > (how rude of me). My mundane name is Janet. I'm out here in the
      Middle