Re: plastic armor

  • HI_it_is_me@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2005
      Plastic Armor is pretty nice if you do it right...a lot of my fighter
      friends have plastic armor and the only way you can tell it's plastic
      is because it doesn't make all that clinking and clanking that metal
      does. They sell really handy spray paint now that is made just for
      plastic so you can make your pieces and paint them whatever pretty
      color you want (or go with the metallic silver color to look more
      authentic).