Re: [SCA Newcomers] New new new

  • Sosi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
      Jim! Hiya! I'm pretty new too.... Dude..get the Knowne World Handbook, it's 16 bucks located here (I couldn't live without it) https://secure.sca.org/cgi-bin/stockclerk/other.html It's true, all the information is on the sca.org site but having alot condensed at your fingertips-or to take with you is..well a plus in my opinion.
      Have fun, and don't get discouraged-ever.

      Sosi
      One's own ear-ring to one's dear friend-Russian proverb