Re: [SCA Newcomers] Seeking ideas for an auction

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      How about pouches with a simple drawstring close, and a couple tassels on the bottom.

      In service,
      Alison Wodehalle
      Shire of Hartshorn-dale, East Kingdom

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi. I would say--cloaks cloaks cloaks. Simply because at auction that is what I drool over. If you can get fabric for 20 and auction for 40 (or more) then well good turnover, eh? :-)

        Sincerely,
        Sosi
        One's own ear-ring to one's dear friend-Russian proverb