Seeking ideas for an auction

  • lilypad_one_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      Greetings unto the list...
      our local shire is hosting an event in May (my first official event)
      and we will be having an auction to raise some funds. Being new, I
      am seeking ideas for some things that I could easily make that I
      could donate for the auction. I am a pretty good seamstress and
      enjoy doing handwork, perhaps embroidery, etc....I'm open to any and
      all suggestions..
      Thanks in advance.
      Allesandra