Re: plastic armor

  • Brian McDaniel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      www.armourarchive.org
      This site has some great patterns, links, and discussion boards. I
      would advise against openly talking plastic, they love their metal
      there.

      www.arador.com (i think, search arador armor library on yahoo)
      This site also has some good stuff.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "John" <master__chainer@h...>

    • HI_it_is_me@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2005
        Plastic Armor is pretty nice if you do it right...a lot of my fighter
        friends have plastic armor and the only way you can tell it's plastic
        is because it doesn't make all that clinking and clanking that metal
        does. They sell really handy spray paint now that is made just for
        plastic so you can make your pieces and paint them whatever pretty
        color you want (or go with the metallic silver color to look more
        authentic).