Greetings to all

  • violinbunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Good day to you all fair lords and ladies!!! My name (mundane) is
      Nicole. I live in Monrovia, Ca. Better known to you good people as
      The Baroney of the Angels in the Kingdom of Caid. I got into the SCA
      through my boyfriends family a little over 2 years ago. Of course for
      me an early music lover and avid actress while in high school it was
      love at first sight. The first two years of my SCA involvement were
      actually pretty empty seeing as i didn't attend any local meetings.
      My boyfriends family and their meetings were 100 miles away...yikes!!!!

      However now my car is running and i'm attending meetings in the
      baroney of the Angels where I've had the honor of meeting the baron
      and baroness of my land. Right now i'm focused on registering a name
      and a device not only for myself but for all the members of my house
      hold excluding one who is already a lord.

      I hope to see you all aroudn and about the message board where perhaps
      I can have a few of my own questions answered and maybe help a few who
      need garb advice, as sewing seems to be one of my fortes.

      Living in the dream,
      Nicole