Olga , Russian

  • dogfael@tds.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2005
      Greetings Olga,

      I am by no means an expert in the Russian language. Right now I am working on perfecting my writing and reading of the language. If you would like to ever email me privately (not to bog this list with Russian lessons :) ) perhaps I can help you with your learning. It would be for fun. Just a thought. I have found the more you practice whether it be in fun or what not every ounce helps.

      Dogfael

      Dogfael@...

    • Olga
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
        Well that sounds fantastic! (how do I say that in russian? :) )
        Yours Cheerfully,

        Olga..for now.