Re: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Greetings

  • dogfael@tds.net
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 7, 2005
      Amber,
      Thank you for the welcome. I loved the quote about Russian at the end. I speak Russian not awesomely, however, one of my closest friends who is from Russia and now lives here thinks I do alright. I so enjoy the language immensely.
      Dogfael

    • savvapeskovski
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 19, 2014
        Just a quick post to say hello, and to thank the admins. for accepting my request to join.  I'm not actually a new member of SCA as yet, but I do hope to join soon.  I am likely to do more lurking (reading and learning) than posting to start off.  Glad to be here.  Thanks again!