Re: [SCA Newcomers] Greetings

  • Olga for now
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 7, 2005
      Welcome Dogfael!

      Cheers!
      Amber
      A stranger said it best,
      "If you were to ask me a simple question, e.g. "how do you feel about X?" it is only by a great force of will that I could answer you, "I feel Y towards X." If given half a chance, I will tell you, not just how I feel about X, but why I feel that way, and how I came to feel that way, and what I think about feeling that way towards X." --amaguena
      http://www.sdandi.net/essays/R-accent

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 19, 2014
        Just a quick post to say hello, and to thank the admins. for accepting my request to join.  I'm not actually a new member of SCA as yet, but I do hope to join soon.  I am likely to do more lurking (reading and learning) than posting to start off.  Glad to be here.  Thanks again!