Greetings

  • dogfael_ap_maelgwyn
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 7, 2005
      Greetings Lords and Ladies,

      I am finally getting around to introducing myself and saying hello.
      My name is Dogfael ap Maelgwyn. I recently have come to belong to the
      Kingdom of Alantia, more specifically Tears Sea Shore, in SC.
      Previously I belonged to Mountain Freehold in VT. I still consider
      myself a newbie for the fact that I was only with Mt Freehold for a
      short time and then fell severely ill and moving back home, have I
      been able to recently been able to start being involved with the SCA.
      I have had a lot of "free" time to work on my persona, garb and
      etc .. however, as far as being an active member of the SCA .. I am
      new so to speak. I am a traveling Bard of sorts that was raised by
      Monks (for the most part) that hails from the 8th century land of
      Gwynedd - Wales. I am involved in fighting and archery. I have lived
      and studied in Wales for 8 yrs and a large part of my family still
      resides there. In the mundane world I am a farmer raising
      hogs,goats,ducks,turkeys,guineas, chickens and some dogs and cats
      with my wife of 4 1/2 yrs (who is a tuchux .. originally from a clan
      out of Pittsburgh). I hope to get to know y'all better as time goes
      on. My wishes are that I can be of much help to those here as I can
      get help with things I need as well. Glad to be here and that y'all
      are here for me to know.

      Sincerely,

      Dogfael ap Maelgwyn

      (mundanely known as Eli)
    • savvapeskovski
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 19, 2014
        Just a quick post to say hello, and to thank the admins. for accepting my request to join.  I'm not actually a new member of SCA as yet, but I do hope to join soon.  I am likely to do more lurking (reading and learning) than posting to start off.  Glad to be here.  Thanks again!