Happy New Year!

  • Marco and Jitka Sainte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Happy New Year! Here's to this year being better than the last!

      Fiora, Mahir, and Finnr

    • christopher chastain
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
        Happy New Year everyone, most of us made it thru 2010. Raises your glasses in rememberance to those we lost and raise them again to each other. Lets all be there to welcome in 2012!

        Yours in Humble Service,
        Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov
        Your sword is an extension of who you are, if you are lazy it will be lazy, if you are arrogant it will be arrogant. Teach yourself to be wise, honorable and strong and your sword will learn with you.()====[]::::::::::::::::::>