Re: greetings to the list

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
      Howdy!

      Since I must have missed it, when did the changover take place? I
      have someone applying for my group's hospitaler and I would like to
      be sure she sends her application to the right place.

      (Ya know, the Kingdom Hospitaler should know the correct spelling of
      their Kingdom. LOL - I know, it's the keyboard (MY normal
      excuse!)... LOL)

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "lakesavernake" <aferrell@d...>