greetings to the list

  • lakesavernake
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
      Greetings,

      I'd like to introduce myself to the list. I am Baroness Seraphina
      Maslowska,the new kingdom hospitaler of Ansterroa. I've joined this
      group to offer any asstistance I'm able to to new members. Please feel
      free to email me anytime.

      sincerely,
      Seraphina
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
        On Wednesday 29 December 2004 16:39, lakesavernake wrote:
        > I'd like to introduce myself to the list. I am Baroness Seraphina
        > Maslowska,the new kingdom hospitaler of Ansterroa. I've joined this
        > group to offer any asstistance I'm able to to new members. Please feel
        > free to email me anytime.

        Welcome, Your Excellency!

        The list has been quiet lately, probably due to the holidays. :-)

        Justin
        Member, List Moderation Team

        keys fesswise reversed sable.

      • chemistbb3
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
          Howdy!

          Since I must have missed it, when did the changover take place? I
          have someone applying for my group's hospitaler and I would like to
          be sure she sends her application to the right place.

          (Ya know, the Kingdom Hospitaler should know the correct spelling of
          their Kingdom. LOL - I know, it's the keyboard (MY normal
          excuse!)... LOL)

          William

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "lakesavernake" <aferrell@d...>