Re: Armour strapping?

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2004
      Also remember thrift shops and yard/garage sales to get those old
      leather belts that already have buckles and holes punched. That
      middle section you cut out makes good spares for the repairs when you
      blow the strap out. For rivets you can go with roofing nails and
      flat washers as the roofing nails look alot like the armoring nails
      that were used.

      William