Um, Hi there...

  • white_christian
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 16, 2000
      Yes, Um?<br><br>Dear Kind Lords &
      Ladies,<br><br>I sent my S.C.A. Membership Application and my
      money to the S.C.A. headquarters over a month ago, and
      I have not heard form them. How will I know if I
      have found favor with the people at headquarters? How
      will I know if I am a member? <br><br>I am still
      searching for a authentic occupation for a 16 century
      Irishman. Recently rediscovered friend have convenced me
      that the ocupation of roof thatcher is not a good one.
      They sujest making brooms. But nobody bought brooms at
      that time they made there own. So what would be a good
      ocupation?<br><br>Does any one here know of any thatchers that are
      practiceing this art in modern times in the United
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003