Re: [SCA Newcomers] Norse (viking) looking for armor and garb

  • Sean OBrien
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      If you are interested in armour please join us at Lord Angus Gunn's Armouring Night, Fridays at 7:30pm. His address is 1737 S. Indianapolis. That is one block east of Harvard, just north of 21st Street. I attended last week and can say it is worth the time. We even got in a little fighter practice last week. I will be there again this week and would be happy to discuss options for garb for you.

      In honorable service,

      Aodh (pronounced EE, AY) O'Hoolighan of Northkeep
      m.k.a. Susan